Wednesday 18 July 2012

Wednesday- wearing.. hello next tutorial!




Hello!

It's Wednesday again :) this is what I'm wearing today! (PLUS it's also a tutorial sneak peak! ahh! These little collars are so cute and easy to put over any outfit to add a little extra to it!)
+++ PLUS easy to make! aha!
So take a look, tell me what you think- I'ma make a few more in leather and a few more fancy ones with beads etc but I promise to show them all to you!



I hope you're all well! Tell me how you would like to see another collar or how you would do yours!


Thanks!

Jess xox

3 comments:

  1. This would be such a cute way to add those peter pan colors to clothing you already have! I love those puppies but can't justifying buying another top just so I can have one. You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Just discovered your blog via Wonder Forest and i love it! I'm in Edinburgh and i can identify with you about the weather in the UK (from a previous post, not from this one!) :) Love your crafts, i'm equally obsessed as you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...