Hey Tea Timers!
Hope you are all well and a very happy Monday to you all!
I've had a few hair tutorial requests after the pink hair talk in this tutorial!
So here it is! My latest hair + tutorial! :) It really is easy!
1. Brush your hair! This will make the dye spread so much easier!
2. Mix the dye! I mix mine with conditioner to make it go further, so I can have different shades of the same colour AND so I can achieve those super cute summer pastels!
3. Separate your hair! I divide mine into top and bottom so that I apply the lightest to the bottom and the darker to the top!
4. Now apply! I use my hands to spread the dye throughout my hair that way I can feel when it's completely saturated!
5. Let down your hair! Now use the darker colour on the rest!
6. Wrap yourself up! I use clingfilm to wrap my hair so I cannot get the dye anywhere, plus it looks super funny!
7. Wait!! I left the dye on for half an hour to ensure an intense colour. Once the time is up I rinse it under warm water until the water runs clear, then I shampoo and condition it, and style as normal!
and tada! Pastel perfect summer hair!
Here are some fun ways to show off your new colour!!
I hope you guys like it as much as I do!!
p.s WHAT COLOUR NEXT?! you guys decide and the colour with the most votes wins! I promise I'll do it!