Saturday 21 July 2012

*NEW* Celebrate Saturday and all this week with- Make it Week!

Hey Tea Birds!!

Welcome to my BRAND NEW!!! feature!! It's called 'Make it Week' and once a month, for a whole week I will take over my entire blog with tutorials! I hear you all cheering, and I'm here cheering with you (can I get a WOOT?!) It will consist of as many tutorials as I can physically post in a week (as well as the possibility of guest tutorial posts!! Message me if you want to take part! 

As well... At the bottom of each post I would LOVE you all to post YOUR tutorial posts! New and old!
Just to share the joy of crafty crafty tutorials! (or foody- Im not fussy, just hungry for tutorials!)

STARTING TOMORROW!!!


I would love love love you to share this with your followers to spread the tutorial word!





I hope you like this new feature!

are there any tutorials that you would like to see?

Jess xox



1 comment:

  1. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...