Friday 7 September 2012

It's Thursday, I'm in love




Hey there Thursdayers!

A couple of my favourite photos for you all.
Today, the day before Friday (also known as Thursday) I feel..... I feel... I don't know. I haven't stopped but I have got nothing done, ARE YOU WITH ME, yar yar yar. Things to do and no will to do them. I hope I am  not the only one to feel this way, personally, I am blaming the weather. What is this weather? Do you know? Because I don't.

So I am sharing my favourites. Because you all care.
  1. Oreo Cheesecake Cake- as promised! See mine here
  2. Still my favourite shoes- here
  3. My next camera gadget- here
  4. Glasses i wish i had- here
  5. For when i redecorate my room- here
And that's it, my Thursday 5!!!



LOVE JESS XOX

-p.s sorry its a day late... will you forgive me?




4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of camera do you use?
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your heart ring. Your pictures are lovely.

    Charlie xx

    http://amesstobemadex.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got that feeling too. no motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all te pics! xoxo Joana
    beggingforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...