Here's a little fun tutorial for you all to do this weekend! I can never find a case that I like for any of my equipment and it's always so expensive! So here is a little tutorial to help if you find the same!
Stiffening (Sew in interfacing is perfect- you want it quite thick)
First! Collect your supplies!
2. Measure around your tablet
3. Draw guidelines for your quilting on a spare piece of paper
Like so, I chose diamond shapes for the front
5. Pin the wadding onto the wrong side of the fabric with your piece of paper on the top
6. Sew along the lines
7. Tear off the paper guidelines
And you should be left with this!
8. Repeat on other side (I chose panels for the other side)
9. Pin the right side of the fabric to the felt and sew around three of the sides.
10. Turn the right way out, admire and then slide in the interfacing.
11. These are both the sides once turned out and interfaced!
12. Sew around the open edge (whichever stitch you prefer, I like blanket stitch!)
13. Sew the sides and bottom together!
14. Sew a button on both sides and tie a piece of cord or ribbon around to fasten.
A beautiful new home for your gadgets, wasn't that easy!
I hope you all liked this little tutorial and that it has inspired you to try something new! And that something that might not look easy is actually very achievable :)
Next stop, phone!
Have a great weekend everyone,
Talk soon, Jess xox
P.s please excuse my casual dress friday!