Tuesday 5 June 2012

Excuses Excuses Excuses

Hey guys, Once again I'm saying sorry to you!
I know I have been a terrible blogger to you and have been neglecting you completely. Well I am here with a whole army of excuses... and news!
Jubilee fair at Spitalfields!


As you may or may not know it's been the Queens 60th Jubile, that's diamond and you know they're forever. Haha. Well Spitalfields (if you're not from around here) is in East London, in the City and has the best markets! Here are some little pictures from my stall :) It was a long day but a good day!

P.s  At this market I met a very nice lady from a gallery in Oxford who wants to have my work an exhibition that spans the whole of July! It's Alice in Wonderland themed to celebrate its 150th year of being told! I'm super excited about that! Here's the link.



But sad news this week too.. our family dog Buster died this weekend. What a lovely dog he was!


Now things are a bit calmer around here I promise tutorial and outfits GALORE! And that is a promise!



Jess xox


1 comment:

  1. Sorry to hear about Buster - losing a pet is so tough. Your stall looks so cute - good luck at the market :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...