Thursday 5 April 2012

New work!

Today I started my first on line jewelry range of inedible miniature edible looking doll house replica (you get the idea) necklaces and earrings! It's not like I haven't made jewelry before but putting it online is so much more.... scary! It's intimidating seeing all the beautiful work out there and then putting mine out there too! Does anyone agree?



If you like what you see click here to look at my Etsy shop! I've priced them quite reasonably as I want people to be interested and I enjoy making them so much that really it's no hassle at all!

If you have anything you would like to see in my shop please let me know and I will do my best to work around your needs!

Thanks and have a good day!
Jess

2 comments:

  1. Hi,lovely work!! Regards from Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I'm new to blogging- probably as you can tell... But I'm hoping to get better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...