Wednesday 20 June 2012

Wednesday and what to wear


Good Wednesday to you all!
Only a quick one today though! Busy busy times here at Time for Tea! Not that I'm complaining I LOVE busy! 

(yes, my friends, that IS a jumping photo. I see you all doing it, defying gravity, and let me tell you. It's not for me. Congratulations if you can fly and look even mildly in control, me? NO. There were plenty of bloopers and you're just lucky I cropped my face out I think I actually thought I might die 2 inches off the floor. Please can you teach me? And not to mention the arm flapping- example above)


Happy flightless day to you all may all you wings come true?

Jess xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments :) I'll always reply to your messages as quickly as I can!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...